Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OK, so I am a bit of a slacker!

It turns out I am really sucky at blogging--I just can never find the time! We haven't been doing anything too exciting, just every day things. We had a nice Easter dinner with my family at our house--I cooked a ham for the first time! :)
Isaiah is just being a toddler--playing with his cousins at the park, playing with Lucy in the yard, playing with Gabe in the house, playing with Carson & Tahlia, going to story-time at the library, and basically just having the time of his life! Oh, to be a toddler again! :)


Gabe is being a wonderful 3-month-old! I can't believe he is already 3 months--time really flies! He is doing great, getting ready to roll over soon. Actually, he rolled right out of his swing the other night (I know, bad mommy! for not buckling him in!) but don't worry he was not hurt! He is giving us big smiles and "agoos" lately--it's so much fun!

Ok, so I may or may not post again soon, who knows! I know it doesn't seem like I am that busy but I am sure that all of you out there who have kids understand how hard it is to get time to yourself! So, blog you later, or not...

3 comments:

  1. You cant give up yet!! You just started blogging!! Ok, like you dont have enough stuff to do, but I love seeing pictures of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of the kids...but that one of you and your mom makes me smile. :)

    I take breaks sometimes and then come back to blogging. sometimes you have the time and sometimes you don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got around to checking-out your blog , so don't quit now. It's not like I don't know what's going on, but I enjoy hearing your perspective on your life, and seeing pictures of my grandkids. Dad

    ReplyDelete