Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!! :)

Why, you ask, am I the luckiest girl in the world? Well, I started back to work yesterday! I know that doesn't sound lucky but there are many reasons that it is. A few of the reasons are:

First of all, I have a great job and I am able to contribute to supporting my family. That is a great feeling! Even though the job can be super-stressful and busy, I have wonderful co-workers and that makes all the difference in the world.

Second (and most importantly) I am super lucky that my wonderful husband gets to stay home with the boys while I work! He did an awesome job yesterday and even brought the boys in for lunch (which is no easy feat)!

Third, Nick loves staying home with the boys and the boys love having Daddy at home! :) I am so happy that Nick gets to have special time with the boys and no Mommy around! It helps them bond and makes them have a really close relationship.

Anyway, I am able to say all this today because I don't have to work again until Monday--yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment