Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nothing too exciting...

The last two weeks have been nice and calm. No big road trips, no haircuts, no exciting milestones reached. Of course we think that everything Gabe and Isaiah do is wonderful and exciting, but I realize that you all may not agree! :)

Gabe is growing like a weed, he is almost 15 lbs already! I recently heard about Aden & Anais swaddle blankets--Thank you Michelle!--and after 3 nights of waking up every 2 hours I decided to try it. It is AMAZING! Gabe slept 6 hours the first night and has slept 8 hours straight every night since!!!! These swaddle blankets are my new favorite baby product ever! All you soon-to-be-mamas HAVE to try it!

Isaiah is just being a toddler. He makes me laugh out loud at least 6 times a day with all his funny antics! He tried his potty out last week--he even had the Sports Illustrated to help (see pic)--but it didn't quite work (he did go potty, but on the floor rather than in the pot!). A couple of his new favorite things to do are: play checkers (he just puts all the pieces on the board and then rolls some dice) and put all of his crayons/pencils down his shirt or jammies (see pic). He is a funny little guy! He is talking all the time, and it is actually understandable for the most part. We are so proud of him! :)
Nick and I are just trying to enjoy the nice weather--I have been riding my bike with the boys in the trailer and he has been playing disc golf. And tomorrow we are going snowboarding!! :) It is my first (and probably last) time this season so I expect to be very sore on Monday. I do have some sad news--I have to go back to work on Wednesday! I am excited because I miss my job but sad to leave my boys for 12 hours. At least Nick will be home with them and hopefully come in to have lunch with me.
Anyway, that is what is going on around here--livin' & lovin'! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi teresa..i love the pic of zay on the potty with the mag..:)!! and the swaddle sounds amazing! hope your first days of work go smoothly, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers xox

    ReplyDelete