Saturday, March 13, 2010

Two Months






I can't believe my littlest is 2 months old already! Where or where does the time go?! He is a delightful baby and we are so happy to have him in our lives! It's funny but when you only have one child you think that all your children will be just like that one--the same personalities, temperments, etc..., but then you have your 2nd and you realize that everyone was right and that each child is unique. Gabriel is a wonderful boy but oh so different from Isaiah already! He is cooing and smiling at us all the time! :) He wants to be around Mom or Daddy all the time. And he eats all the time! :) Which is why he already weighs 14 lbs!!! Yikes! At least my arms are getting a workout! Isaiah is a wonderful big brother, the first thing he wants to do every morning is see "Gig Gabe" (we call him Big Gabe and Isaiah can't quite get the "B" sound yet). He also steps on Gabe and licks his face but I refuse to believe he is doing those things to be mean!
It saddens me that you are already two months old Gabe but I so excited for all the wonderful things you get to experience as you get bigger! I love you Gig Gabe! :)

1 comment: