Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two years ago...

we were blessed in a huge way--Isaiah was born! It was one of the most wonderful days of my life! He is such a delightful boy and we are constantly amazed by him. After he goes to bed at night Nick and I ask each other "How did we get such a smart, cute, happy, well-behaved, and all-around awesome boy?!"
To celebrate his 2nd birthday here are a few of my favorite things about Isaiah:
He says "bless you, mama" when I sneeze. He says "thank you, mama" a few thousand times a day whenever I do something for him (and it melts my heart everytime!). He says "Gabe hungry" when Gabe cries and makes sure that I feed Gabe. Whenever we are getting ready to go somewhere, he asks "Zaiah come too? Gabe come too? Daddy come too? Mama come too? Lucy come too?" because he wants to make sure that everyone is coming and no one (not even the dog, Lucy) is left behind. He calls Fruit Loops poops and is therefore always asking for more poops. When I say to him "you're cute" or "you're funny" he says it right back to me. His little bum. His laugh. His eyes. His love of all sports. The way he busts out things he has learned like counting to ten randomly one day in the car or singing his ABCs. He insists on taking a book (or two or three) to bed every night. He waits by the window or door when I tell him that daddy is coming home. And a million other things that I don't have time to list!
Happy Birthday Isaiah! You are a true blessing to Mama and Daddy and we are so incredibly happy to be able to call you our son! I love you Buggy bugger! :)


3 comments:

  1. The time goes by so fast doesn't it! He is a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm with you. The "bless you mama" may be one of the sweetest things ever.

    Happy birthday to your sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete